CPi Projects scopes and delivers innovative web-based projects for medium-large organisations. Our key strengths are technical leadership, expertise in systems analysis and fifteen years web-experience.
CPi Projects has worked with many project methodologies over the years: Agile™, Prince2™, Waterfall, RUP™, SCRUM and RAD.
CPi Projects encourages organisations to use Agile™ principles wherever possible. The nine principles of Agile™ project management are:
- Deliver something useful to the client.
- Cultivate committed stakeholders.
- Employ a collaborative leadership style.
- Build competent, collaborative teams.
- Enable team decision making.
- Use short time-boxed iterations to quickly deliver features.
- Encourage adaptability.
- Champion technical excellence.
- Focus on delivery activities, not process-compliance activities.
Feel free to contact us if you have a project to discuss.